The eyes are a window to the soul
Our Eye care specialists handle diseases and problems related to this essential sensory organ with expertise and care.
Ophthalmology is the branch of medicine that deals with the vision, with the anatomy, physiology and diseases of the eyeball.
Specialists in this field cover medical eye problems leading to poor sight and other health problems and conditions. Ophthalmologists with optometrists offer comprehensive ocular-visual assessment, which include the prescription of corrective lenses.
Our ophthalmology department offers following services:
- Management of allergic disorders of the eye
- Management of computer vision syndrome
- Screening and treatment of glaucoma
- Screening of diabetic and hypertensive retinopathy
- Evaluation of glasses for all age groups
- Diagnosis and management of cataract
- Management of infective diseases
- Removal of foreign body