Orthopedic & Physiotherapy
Orthopaedic specialist doctors help
You prevent and correct injuries and disorders of the bones as well as the joints. Our experts are equipped to help you heal your pain and restore your mobility.
We take a conservative approach to pain management as not all patients that visit us will require surgery. However, our team of specialists strives to deliver a package of care tailored to each individual, with a focus on rehabilitation, education and return to function. We work with a strong combination of highly qualified Orthopedic and Physiotherapy team to provide combined ‘Orthophysio’ care for patients with a variety of musculoskeletal problems.
Our areas of expertise include treatment of:
- Injuries and trauma: Management of bone, joint and soft tissue injuries.
- Arthrosis and degenerative disease syndrome: Diagnosis and treatment of joint disorders.
- Sports injuries: Treatment and prevention of sports/gym related disorders.
- Back pain and spine: Disc prolapse, sciatica, spondylosis and related spine conditions; back care and preventive measures.
- Ergonomics: Work related injury prevention
- Osteoporosis: Estimation of BMD and treatment of calcium as well as vitamin D deficiency
- Imaging services: X-ray, ultrasound and others