Our Cardiology Department uses
Sophisticated tools to diagnose heart and vascular diseases. We particularly focus on people who may be at high risk from such conditions, such as those with a family history of heart disease, high blood pressure, high cholesterol or those nearing middle age who led a lifestyle that has been harsh on the heart.
Screening in the Cardiology Department consists of laboratory tests to measure the amounts of fat and cholesterol in the blood, and a combination of non-surgical imaging technologies that provide physicians a window into the heart.
Our areas of expertise include treatment of:
- Hypertension crisis, risk factors modifying, Hypertension control
- Coronary artery disease, risk factors, chest pain and angina.
- Arrhythmias, palpitation, atrial fibrillation
- Valvular heart disease
- Heart failure
- Peripheral atrial disease, deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism
- Heart disease in pregnancy
- Primary and secondary prevention
- Diagnostic Procedures : ECG, Holter monitoring, Echocardiography, Exercise stress testing
- Diagnosis of congenital heart disease.